CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 21, 2007


Emma is in Kindergarden(sp?). It is so crazy to think that she is old enough. It's been quite a change having her go to school every day, but she enjoys it and her two little boy friends are in her class, which is nice. I wanted to cruise up to Salem the other day and thought I could leave early in the morning to get a good day in, and then my plan was thwarted when I realized that I can't do that anymore because of school. Argh! Don't get me wrong, I am definitely glad she is in school, but that makes things not so spur of the moment.

2 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

When did she grow up? I can't believe she is in school already.

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Hey, that pic looks pretty dang familiar! :) I'm so proud of her, she's growing and before you know it, she'll be sneaking out of your house like you did mom's. Pray that day never comes! :)