CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, September 30, 2007

I just need to complain a little! I am at work right now, and will be 4 days a week starting October. Although we are extremely excited for adam's new venture, that means that lucky me gets to go back to work to get benefits and money. Yuck! I already have to work Halloween and I am not happy! For those of you who don't know, I work at an after hours medical clinic. So that means nights and weekends and holidays. It's the holidays that is the bummer! oh, and every saturday. I guess I should be thankful to have a job at all to help out, and I really am, but you all know just how much fun work is! The sacrifices we women make for our beloved spouses and children. I just hope they are very thankful for this someday. (And I know I shouldn't hold my breath!)

4 comments:

Emily said...

Kretha, I'm sorry! It is good that you have a job and can help out (I'm sure Adam is very grateful) but it's a bummer that it's on weekends and holidays. You're awesome to be so supportive. I'm excited for you guys!

Julee and Matt said...

I can totally relate. It's just something that us wonderwomen do for our families. We are amazing and we MUST keep reminding each other of this. Love ya!

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Yea, that sucks to have to work so much. Just remember, Adam's sacrificing a lot by going back and hitting the books--not a fun job--so hopefully everything will work out and it will all be worth it. Weekends and holidays are a hard thing to give up though. Sad. Hang in there!

the splendid life of us... said...

It must be so hard to have to go to work and leave your kids. But what an amazing thing you get to do for Adam. When Adam gets his degree it should definitely have your name on it too!