CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 7, 2007

The whole fam gets hitched!



This summer was full of happy times, and sad times. The last two of my family got married this summer, which i'm sure mom is happy to be done. Although, there might be one more to come...
Anyways, the weddings went great and we were happy to be with Ryan and Ashley on their day in Portland, and it was very relaxing at Derek and Brittany's wedding at her parent's house. The girls were flower girls, as you can see. They were so adorable. Shout out to my sister for doing their hair so cute.

5 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

yeah those are some pretty cute girls! Too bad Cade has a runny nose now, one day after leaving eugene. What's up with that? I still love them though!!! Good times! and they are such beauties! I'm the luckiest aunt in the world!

The Sepulveda Family said...

Kretha, the girls are beautiful!!! And Garrett isn't so bad looking himself ;) I am glad to see that you finally updated your blog!!! Love ya!

Julee and Matt said...

The girls are getting so big! Emma is totally looking like Adam and Natalie is totally looking like you. Garrett is so cute and getting so big. Can't wait to see you in December! Lots of love!

the splendid life of us... said...

Your girls are so beautiful, I cant believe how grown up they are!

Emily said...

Thanks for posting the pic of Ryan...I never got to see any of his wedding day! And your girls are TOO CUTE!

Plus, I'm so happy for you for doing the Butte to Butte, and way jealous of your motivation. I wish I could do it.