CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Farewell Sabrina:(


Ok, so I am a big nerd but I am addicted to the show Dancing with the Stars. And I could not believe Sabrina got voted off! I was so sad and sick that we allow people that can't dance to stay in the running of a DANCE competition. Maybe I better start voting, instead of complaining. I was just shocked and disappointed. She was so fun to watch and the affection between her and her partner was sweet to watch. Farewell Sabrina and Mark. You will be greatly missed by me!

5 comments:

Julee and Matt said...

You crack me up! I can't believe you watch this show.

Jill said...

Way to fess up, Kretha. We all have our guilty pleasures. Mine is American Idol. I love your Halloween and pumpkin patch pictures. Thanks for sharing. And keep up the good work on the job, the house, the kids. Man, you are a busy woman. That's gotta be rough, so you enjoy your Dancing with the Stars, girl!

Emily said...

I might have to agree with you on this one Kretha. Just kidding...but really, that's one show I can't get into. But it's true, we all have our guilty pleasures. I actually have several.

Not quite the Bradys said...

You are so funny! I love you! Now- where the HECK is your MySpace page?! It disappeared. What's going on?

Amy

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

This reminds me of when I blogged about Tessa on last season's The Bachelor finale. We are SUPER nerdy!!!! I'm just glad I'm not alone in it!