CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007



Garrett is now 10 months old and on the move. His favorite place to be is on the stairs. Doesn't every baby go through that? So I constantly have to be watching him or he'll be halfway up by the time I get there. The kid can move! So, his punishment for climbing the stairs is being put in the exersaucer and he does not like that. I thought it would be funny to show the difference in his mood from one to the other.

3 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

So I love Garrett's hair in these pictures. He's got the greatest head and his hair is so cute! LOVE the shirt too! :)

Julee and Matt said...

Watch out! Before you know it he will be walking around and then you are really in trouble. :)

the splendid life of us... said...

I think that is too funny!