CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 4, 2007

My Obsession!


I love Fall. I think it is the best time of year. I love the start of school, high school football games, the crispness in the air, and most of all, decorating for the holidays. Some of my closest friends know my secret obsession that starts in October with Halloween pending. I am obsessed with miniatures! I have always been, even as a little child. Doll houses were the best. All the little furniture and nicknacks. So when I got older, I was enchanted by those little Christmas villages and thought someday I would be able to collect those. Well, it has been going on 3 years now. Ever since Adam showed me some Halloween ones at Jerry's. I couldn't believe my luck! I have Halloween sets, Thanksgiving sets, and Easter sets. Ironically, I don't have any Christmas sets yet because the selection is OVERWHELMING, but as soon as I get over that fear of pairing the right ones together, oh, and having money as well, I will add to my collection. I look forward to arranging them just the way I want every year. I'm such a loser.

1 comments:

Brynne, Aaron and Cade said...

Ok, so at first I thought you were a little cookoo but I think I'm really starting to like those little things too! Problem is, I don't have any tops to put them on in my house besides my dining room table and that won't work! It'll be fun to see what you continue to add. You should collect one every years so someday you'll have tons and it won't hurt as bad to by them in little chunks. Too cute!