CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Pepper gets fixed!

I took Pepper in to finally get spayed. We've had her since Christmas, but have put it off. So, I take her in, talk to the vet, and he says "Is it ok if i cut her hair a little around her eyes? She can't really see." so I say sure. I get back and he says "You won't recognize her." She comes out and he has completely shaved her snout. It looks hideous. He said that he shaved one spot, and it looked funny, so shaved some more. You get the picture. Although you won't because I don't have one to post. But, poor thing. She is in pain, out of it, and her face looks ugly now. Luckily hair grows back or I would have to threaten the vet. Oh, and he says to me "You'll just be getting her hair cut soon anyway." I said, no. Do I really look like a person that would make my poodle look like a poodle? She is way cuter shaggy, so her hair better come in fast!

0 comments: