CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Summer fun


Emma hits the high jump.

Are you racing or modeling? Nattie doing the dash.

Pool fun

We've been busy, busy this summer. I got the girls in this free park play program. They go from 9-12 and play at a park, with workers that organize games, snacks, etc. I get to run errands, and do workouts which works out great. Then after that, there are free lunches for kids so i don't have to make lunch everyday. Gotta love that!
I also got Natalie into ballet for the summer for her birthday present. That is the only thing she has dreamed of doing. Emma has been going to a sports camp this week. It is from 8-5 but you can drop them off and pick them up whenever. She has been liking it a lot. The kids play with other kids in our new neighborhood and they play in our pool. It's nice for me because I can get a lot done with them not hounding me 24-7 and saying "I'm bored".
The Olympic trials came here and so we went down to the festival to check it out. The girls got to participate in a kids games. They had to do 4 events and get 4 stamps to get a prize. They did high jump, dash, standing long jump, and running long jump. It was pretty confusing and hot. All the festival was was businesses trying to get their names out, and you collecting a bunch of crap you don't need. We had to be there while it was going on, at least.
Our last adventures for the summer will be two weeks of swim lessons, and then hopefully a trip to San Francisco.
I love summer! I love it more when I have forced air in my home. Ahhh, the sweltering days of summer.

0 comments: